Padmashree College of Hospital Administration conducts an intensive full time program in Masters in Hospital Administration (MHA) started in the year 2006 & Bachelors in Hospital Administration (BHA) started in the year 2010. College is recognized by Govt. of Karnataka and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. It is the first college in Karnataka to offer the BHA programme. The course includes classroom lectures & practical training in various departments in a hospital or any healthcare organization. Padmashree College of Hospital Administration emphasize on the overall growth & development of students.
Greetings from the Padmashree College of Hospital Administration,(Unit of PGI). On behalf of the management and my colleagues, I thank you for visiting the website and for your interest in our programs. The primary objective of our Bachelors in Hospital Administration degree and Masters in Hospital Administration is to enhance leadership and managerial competencies to improve the Health Care Organizations in India and abroad and prepare oneself to take up the dynamic challenges faced by the Healthcare field and enable them to climb up the ladder of any organization with great zeal and enthusiasm and bring in the change and fulfillment in the lives of those patients who accesses to the services of such organizations and build a better healthcare platform across the country with highest level of sustainability, quality, affordability and access to all.
– Mr.K Venkatesh
- The faculty of this College believes that Nursing Course is based and built on sound scientific knowledge; prepare our students to provide comprehensive health care services.
- We also accept that there is a need to prepare nurses who can make independent decisions to protect the rights and facilitate individuals and groups in pursue of health, various functional skills in the hospital, community nursing services, and conduct research studies in the areas of nursing practice.
- We recognize the need to prepare nurses to assume the role of Leader, Educator, Researcher, and Counselor in Hospitals, Community settings and Teaching institutions.
- Mr.T.K.Narayanappa – Managing Director
- Mr. Satish – Chairman
- Mrs. Shruthi Ashwath – Managing Trustee
- Dr. Vasudeva .R – Director
- Prof .R.Rajesh Shenoy – Director
- Mr. Suresh – Director